Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tom and Sports

Hey guys,

My name is Tom. (Hi Tom.) I've been addicted to basketball since the age of 3 when I would wake up my parents playing Nerf basketball early in the morning. I've been a fan of writing ever since I discovered that I was allowed to write about things that I enjoyed. And thus, combining my obsession with my only real talent (and a fairly useless one at that), Gym Rat Rants was born.

I don't have any basketball insider knowledge, I've never met an NBA player that I'm aware of. I'm just a fan of the game who (chances are) watches more games than you do, and thus has an opinion on everything related to the hardwood. If you care to disagree, I'd be THRILLED to argue with you.

One last thing...I may or may not be a raging Celtics fan. I'll try to keep homerism out of my pieces as much as possible, especially the more subjective ones, like my weekly Power Rankings or my monthly MVP rankings. But this needs to be said...Laker fans? Game 7. Last year. If we'd had Perkins, we would have had you. WE WOULD HAVE HAD YOU. And yes. It still hurts.

Gahhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment